Woodburning (Pyrography) is a type of craft that consists of drawing pictures or writing letters by burning wood with a soldering iron (Pyrography pen). It is possible to write in Hangeul (Korean alphabet) directly on the wood by using woodburning tools. You can write special things, such as encouraging statements, witty words, or a famous line from movies or books in ways to make your woodwork special.
Merrywood Co-op consists of 6 female woodwork educators who are connected by their passion for wood and upcycling. Through their work upcycling abandoned resources, they hope that everyone gains more interest in this eco-friendly and resourceful movement. Come and feel their passion at Merrywood Co-op.
About 1hour and 30 minutes ~ 2 hours
• The program lasts approximately 2 hour
1. Introduction and greetings
2. Class overview PowerPoint presentation
3. Hangeul woodburning class
* You may do woodburning in a different language; but you need to write down the letter by yourself.
5. Hangeul woodburning class continued
6. Wrap up
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
#404, 49, Jadongchasijang-gil, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (Seoul Upcycling Plaza)