Get a chance to don a beautiful Hanbok as you stroll around the streets of Korea and visit the country’s famous landmarks and attractions.
The Hanbok has always been a classic traditional representation of the Korean culture, and it truly is the epitome of elegant Korean beauty.
Choose your desired hanbok design from an extensive menu at the Jung-gu district of Seoul. The friendly store assistants will help you with the fitting.
Additionally, the Hanbok is like a VIP card of sorts! You are entitled to exclusive discounts (at selected attractions) while wearing the traditional costume. Get free or discounted entry into popular tourist hotspots like palaces, cultural villages, and more. For the full list of benefits, please see here.
After capturing all your memories in true Korean fashion, you can even opt for the convenience of having your costumed picked up for a small fee.
- Open 7 days, 10:00am-8:00pm (Rental is available until 7:30pm)
What You Get
- 4 hour or 1 day hanbok rental
- Female hair accessories including hair-styling tools such as hair curlers, bobby pins and hair bands
- Free entrance or discounts are available for selected tourist attractions for individuals dressed in hanbok, for more information please click here
Not Inclusive Of:
- Make up or hair styling services
- If you would like to engage professional photography service, check out our Hanbok Studio Photoshoot Package
How to get there:
- Hanboks for children are available
- Additional distance fee applicable for out of downtown Seoul area, please contact for further inquiries
- In all cases, remaining rental time cannot be refunded
- Dependent on the condition of the hanbok, the full rental deposit will be returned after on the spot inspection
- Customers are advised to select a pickup time to avoid delays during collection. Late arrivals may have to wait for those who have reserved the specific timeslot to be served first
- Extra fee may be charged in case of an appointment delay
- Downtown Seoul Area includes places such as Dongdaemun Area, Myeongdong Area, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace, Deoksugung Palace, Bukchon Hanok Village and Namsan Hanok Village
Address: 2nd Floor, 4 Bukchonro5-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, see the map for more detailsDirections: walk approximately 300m from Exit 2 of Anguk Station and across the road from Jae-dong Elementary School
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email confirmation with the e-ticket within 2 working days
3. Present the printed e-ticket for entry
4. Enjoy your visit
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)