Han River Ttukseom Kayak Experience
Enjoy kayaking at Ttukseom Park, which is famous for it's Hangang Park.
Enjoy kayaking at Han River in the heart of Seoul!
Did you know that you can enjoy water activity in the center of Seoul? During Spring ~ Autumn, the Han River is crowded with customers who visit to play various water activities. One of them is Kayaking, which is a representative water activity for 1 to 3 people to enjoy safely with safety personnel for 1 to 2 hours! Wear comfortable clothes, enjoy the activities then change into dry clothes and enjoy the rest of the day at Han River Park!
Everyday: 09:00 ~ 18:00
What You Get
- Basic Safety Lesson
- Kayak/Oar/Life Vest Rental
- Locker Room
- Shower Room
- Accident Insurance
- Traveler's Insurance
- Personal Expenses
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
563-1 Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu Seoul