Make your own unique, special, and unforgettable experience through learning traditional Korean dance along with Golden Cats!
Golden Cats is a hobby dance professional training company that helps people easily experience the Korean dance. Golden Cats has a variety of contents that has been researched and developed over time to make learning easy and enjoyable for everyone, regardless of having two left feet or no sense of rhythm. Have fun learning with passion by participating in the traditional Korean dance class of Golden Cats. One day class contains BTS Fan-dance as well as Janggu Drum Dance shown through the Korean drama "The Rebel"
1. Select the texture and color for your skirt and shoe size for wearing while practicing traditional Korean dance (all rentals)
2. Watching K-Drama & K-Pop videos and selecting the type of dance you want to learn about and experience
3. The instructor will first perform the dance you will learn
4. Practicing the basics of traditional Korean dance such as foot/hand motions and breathing. Also understanding Korean emotions and traditions by learning basic principles and movements in Korean dance
5. Practicing the Korean dance selected by starting with basic movements. Experiencing the overall flow of the selected Korean dance
6. Taking videos and photos with the clothes and accessories you wore during practicing Korean dance
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
L3, 33 Hongik-ro 5-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul
Subway line number 2, gyeongui line, Airport railroad, Hongik Univ.Station Exit 9 → Walk straight till the 4 intersection road then cross the road → Turn left from when faceing "SPAO" then walk straight → Turn Right at "Forever 21" building then walk 170m straight → 3rd Floor of the building across "Nine Brick Hotel"