Gangneung Odasesan Woljeongsa One Day Tour
You can visit Gangneung within a day.
Gangneung, a place with ocean and sensibility! Travelling by KTX for 1 hour and you will reach the city of the ocean - Gangneung. You can visit Gangneung's famous market, Chooam Candlestick Rock, Anmok Cafe Street and Yangtte Farm. If you love animals, you can choose the Sky Farm option and tour the Anmok Coffee Street, which is the favorite coffee street for Koreans, from the cute sheep ranch to the Korean fish market, the tourist resort of Gangneung.
Anmok Cafe Street
- People aging from 20~30 love this place as they can look at the blue ocean while tasting coffee.
- Walk along the beautiful Woljeongsa fir tree forest path with a gentle atmosphere!
Jeongdongjin Sea Road
- Jeongdongjin, preserves the beautiful mysteries of the East Sea and is the No. 1 Hot-spot where many visits on the 1st of Januaray to observe the sunrise.
- A 2.8km walk from the parking lot to the port of Shimgok.
- Due to local circumstances, if the Sea Road is closed, it will be replaced by a tour schedule of Gyeongpodae in Gangneung. In this case, refund is not permitted.
07:22~08:38 Departure from Cheongnyangni Station→ Arrival at Pyeongchang Station
08:50~09:40 yeongchang Station → Arrive at Odaesan Woljeongsa
09:40~11:30 Woljeongsa Temple fir tree forest road
11:40~12:30 Free lunch time
12:30~13:40 Arrive at Jeongdongjin
13:40~16:00 Jeongdongjin Sea Loyalty Road Individual Tours
16:00~17:00 Jeongdongjin (or depart to Simgokhang) Arrival at Anmok Coffee Street
17:00~18:00 Anmok Coffee Street (Coffee & Meal - Free time)
18:00~18:20 Departure from Anmok Coffee Street → Arrival at Gangneung Station
18:30~20:15 Departure from Gangneung Station → Pass by Cheongnangri Station → Arrival at Seoul Station
What You Get
- Round-trip KTX tickets
- Connecting shuttle bus
- Admission ticket to Woljesongsa
- Personal expense
- Travelers' insurance
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Come out from Cheongnyangni Station Exit 4 → Find the "Hongik Tour" banner at the waiting room on the 3/F → After receiving the schedule and tickets, please get on the train at least 10 minutes before the departure