Drawing Calligraphy Of Your Name In Korean Experience
Draw a picture on a hanji, traditional Korean handmade paper which has been highly acclaimed with its excellence in smooth and durable texture.
Jeong-mi Oh is an artist and food artist who has studied and performed in various places in the world such as New York, Italy, Singapore. Her guest house called 121 Bukchon offers an experience of drawing pictures looking at the beautiful scenery of Hanok.
Create your own art work on a hanji using the initials of your name. This might be one of the rare chances to experience Korean traditional calligraphy. Enjoy the special experience of calligraphy with a hanji and pictorial letters harmonized.
Mon,Wed & Fri:14:00~16:00
Duration: 120 minutes
15 Minutes: Introduction to Calligraphy Experience
30 Minutes: Designing
60 Minutes: Drawing
15 Minutes: Wrap up
What You Get
- Offer paper envelopes for packing works.
- Offer 50 to 200 year old hanji, paints, brushes, etc.
- Drinks and snacks.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
3F, 121, Gyedong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul