Discover Seoul Pass (Electronic Ticket)
Travel various places in Seoul with just one mobile pass through Discover Seoul Pass!
Introducing Seoul's very first 'free pass', the Discover Seoul Pass, that grants you free access to various attractions around Seoul City for 24, 48, or 72 hours! With the mobile pass, you no longer have to go through ticket redemption processes and do not have to worry about losing the pass. You can check the pass's remaining validity time and list of tourist destinations through the application.
Along with free access to 35 Seoul's representative tourist spots, you can also enjoy discounts to 29 different shows, duty-free shopping, etc.
1. Free admissions (35 locations)
- Historical Attractions: Changeokgung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace, Deoksusung Palace, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Jongmyo (Royal Shrine), Seodaemun Prison History Hall
- Cultural Attractions: Coreana Cosmetics Museum, Hanboknam, Leeum Samsung Museum of Art, Museum Kimchikan, Namsangol Hanok Village, Namsan Seoul Tower Hanbok Culture Experience Center, National Museum of Korea, National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art Seoul, Seoul Battleship Park, Simone Handbag Museum
- Amusement: 63 Building, Alive Museum, COEX Aquarium, Figure Museum W, Football Faentasium, Grévin Museum, MBC World, N Seoul Tower Observatory, Running Man EP. 1 Treasure Hunt, Sealala, Seoul Animation Center, Seoul Zoo Sky Lift, SM TOWN@coexarium (Theatre), SMTOWN Museum, Trick Eye Museum
- Transportation: AREX (Airport Railroad Express Train), Seoul Bike, Seoul City Tour Bus (Seoul Tiger Bus), Seoul Sightseeing Highlight Double-decker Bus (DDP)
2. Discount/Prime Attractions (29 locations / available even when pass has expired)
- Performances: Fireman, Jeongdong Theater, Kung Festival, Musical CHEF, Musical Fanta-Stick, Musical Jump, Nanta, National Gugak Center, The Painters Hero
- Amusement: Dynamic Maze, Eland Cruise, Hello Kitty Island in N Seoul Tower, Kum Bak Yeon - Gold LEaf Imprint Workshop & Studio, Lotte World Adventure, Pangshow PangPang Cruise, Poopoo Land, Seoul Land, Lotte World Tower Seoul Sky
- Shopping: Donghwa Duty Free Store, Doota Duty Free, Lotte Duty Free, Shilla I'PARK Duty Free, Shinsegae Duty Free (Myeongdong Store), SM Duty Free
- Wellness and others: Chung-Ang University Hospital, Gangnam Arumdaun Nara, O HUI SPA Nonhyun, Season's Table, SAFEX
What You Get
- Discover Seoul Pass (Mobile pass)
- Airport train AREX (1 time)
How to use
- Search "Discover Seoul Pass" on your appstore to download.
- Launch the Discover Seoul Pass mobile application
- Click on “Activate Your Mobile Pass”
- Enter the code printed on the mobile voucher in the "Activation Code" section
How to use AREX (Airport express train)
- Click on "view AREX voucher" located on the bottom part of the mobile pass screen
- Present the ticket number (13 digits) to the station staff
Mobile Discover Seoul Pass 24 hour customer service centers:
- Upon card validation, contact any one of the numbers shown below for any inquiries
- Korean: +82 2 3788 8191
- Chinese: +82 2 3788 8192
- English: +82 2 3788 0844
- Japanese: +82 2 3788 0897
- Your pass will be activated the first time of usage and will be valid until according to the option selected. (ex: for 24-hour pass, if you first used it on 09:00 am, it will be valid until 08:59 am the next day)
- Airport train AREX is available 1 time regardless of the validity period.
- For benefits of Discover Seoul Pass, please visit the official website for more information.
- The pass can not be used for public transportations (T-Money).
- The ticket is for foreigners only (Not Koreans).
- Internet connection is required to use the mobile application
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile version voucher for this activity
- The e-ticket is accepted only at airport counters indicated.
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
· Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
· In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
· No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
· Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.