Challenge Course Tandem Paragliding In Danyang
Overlook Danyang while soaring through the skies!
Take this opportunity to go paragliding and take in the natural beauty of Danyang from bird's eye view in the air, with an experienced tandem pilot to guide you on your adventure. This is the perfect attraction for you to see the breathtaking scenery of Danyang in a new and exciting way.
Pick up: 9:10am/ 10:55am/ 1:30pm/ 5:00pm
What You Get
- Paragliding equipment rental
- Tandem pilot
- Transportation to take-off site from pick up point
- Photo & video (additional fee)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Danyang Bus Terminal/ Danyang Train Station
Address (Korean): 충청북도 단양군 가곡면 사평리 246-6
Address (English): 246-6, Sapyeong-ri, Gagok-myeon, Danyang-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do