One of the largest water parks in the world, Caribbean Bay offers you a wide variety of attractions for all ages
Situated right next to Everland theme park is the largest water park, Caribbean Bay, with a comprehensive selection of attractions and hot spring waters. Caribbean Bay Water Park has been designed with a Caribbean theme attracting tourists from all over the world with one of its most popular attraction being the Wave Pool. The park’s cutting-edge computer system creates waves of up to 2.4m.
Subjected to changes,
Weekdays: 1000hrs – 1800hrs
Weekends: 0930hrs -1900hrs
What You Get
- Admission to Caribbean Bay
- Refer to Caribbean Bay’s map to ensure that you do not miss out on any of the attractions!
- Be prepared with swimsuit, water cap and sunscreen
- Admission is free for infants under the age of 3 as long as valid identity certificates are presented upon verification
- Some rides may be closed due to maintenance or bad weather.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
199 Everland-ro, Pogog-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea