BTS MV Shooting Place With Romantic Gangneung Ocean Tour
Take you to the main tourist attractions from the central market, the Anmok Beach to the World's most popular BTS music video filming location.
Gangneung, where you can meet the nearest East sea!
Gangneung, famous for its sea and coffee, is the representative sea city loved by the local citizens. Gangneung, which is located about 2 hours from Seoul, presents the beauty of deep and blue Donghae Beach. Therefore many tourists visit frequently from Spring to Winter. Enjoy a tour of Gangneung, which is filled with various festivals and traditional experiences, from the cherry blossom festival in spring to the Danoje festival in summer to the coffee festival in fall comfortably! Visitors can visit all the main points of Gangneung, including Gyeongpoho Lake, and Central Market famous for its delicious food, and Ohjukheon, where it is a place to wear hanbok and experience calligraphy, and Anmok Beach, famous for cafes, and BTS album shooting locations.
07:30 AM Meet at Hongdae Station Line number 2, Exit. No. 8
08:00 AM Meet at Myeongdong Station Exit. No. 4
11:00 AM Arrive at Gangneung
11:30 AM - 13:00 PM Gyoengpo Lake (Option - Bike Tour)
13:20 PM - 14:30 PM Central Market (Break Time & Lunch Time)
14:50 PM - 15:20 PM Anmok Beach (Option: Aranabi Zip Line)
16:30 PM - 17:00 PM Youngjin Beach (TV Drama "Goblin" shooting place)
17:20 PM - 18:00 PM Vist BTS Bus Stop
18:00 PM Departure to Seoul
21:30 PM Arrive at Myeongdong and Hongdae
What You Get
- Round-trip shuttle bus
- English-speaking staff
- Zip wire
- Personal expenses
- Traveler's insurance
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- Line No.2 Hongdae Station Exit. No. 8 100m in front of STARBUCKS
- Line No. 4 Myeongdong Station Exit. No. 4 in front of McDonald's
Find the staff holding the sign "Winter Friends"