Asan Dogo Paradise Spa
Dogo Paradise Spa, a combination facility of Hot Spring and Water Park!
Asan of Chungcheong Province, famous for its hot springs, and among them, Paradise Spa Dogo is a recreational facility where you can feel the charm of nature and enjoy a relaxing time. Give a present to yourself to heal your tired body through an effective hot spring water, a variety of indoor and outdoor spa pools, and a therapy massage!
Weekdays 9AM ~ 7PM
Weekends 9AM ~9PM
Weekdays 8AM ~ 8PM
Friday 8AM ~ 10PM
Weekends, Public Holidays 7AM ~ 10PM
What You Get
- Paradise Spa Dogo Admission Ticket
- Indoor Locker
- Personal expenses
- Swimming suit rental : 5,000won (Deposit 5,000 separate)
- Beach Towel : 3,000won(Deposit 6,000 separate)
- Waterproof diapers : 3,000won
- Life Vest: : 5,000won(Deposit 2,000won separate)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
176 Dogo Oncheon-ro, Dogo-myeon, Asan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea
- Get off at Onyangoncheon Station (Subway line number 1) → local bus 430, 450, 451, 41, 42, 42-1, 43, 43-1(30mins)
- Get off at Sinchang Station (Subway line number 1)→ Shuttle Bus(10:20, 14:00 Bus)
- Get on 'Mugunghwa Train' at Yongsan Station (Subway line number 1, Gyeongui Line) → Get off at Dogo Oncheon Station (1hour 40mins) → Shuttle Bus (14:10 Bus)
- Sinchang Station Bus Stop : Come out from Exit 1, Cross the road and the Bus Stop in front of "MINI STOP Convenience Store"
- Dogo Oncheon Station Bus Stop : Bus stop right in front of Dogo Oncheon Station
- Click here HERE for more information on Shuttle Bus.
- Please wave your hand when you see the Shuttle Bus!
- Shuttle Bus may be delayed due to traffic conditions.
- During the off-season and weekdays, the Shuttle Bus may be changed to Starex.
- Once the Free Shuttle Bus is fully occupied, for safety reasons, you will not be able to board on the bus.
- Shuttle Bus is a public vehicle, therefore, eating food on the bus is prohibited for internal cleanliness.