Aqua Planet 63
Visit the filming spot for Legend of the Blue Sea.
Aqua Planet 63 is home to more than 20,000 marine animals consisting of 400 over species. It has different zones such as the Otter Planet; Aqua Garden featuring water plants and Amazonian plants and lungfish; Golden Miracle Zone decorated with bright sunflowers; Penguin Planet; Seal Planet; Coral Planet, colorful with various underwater coral plants and so many more.
Daily:10:00 hrs- 22:00 hrs (Last admission: 21:30 hrs)
What You Get
- Hanwha Aqua Planet 63 one day admission ticket
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
50, 63-ro Yeongdeungpo District, Seoul
서울특별시 영등포구 63로 50