63 Sky Art Observatory With Aqua Planet 63 Combo
Enjoy panoramic views of the city and explore the building's various entertainment facilities from an IMAX to an aquarium!
The 63 Building, also known as the Hanhwa 63 City, is a skyscraper on Yeouido island boasting stunning views of the Han River and the city of Seoul. Opened in July 1985, the building is the tallest gold-clad structure in the world and a must-see landmark in South Korea. The 63 Building stands tall at 817ft and comprises 60 floors and 3 basement levels – offering plenty of space to explore and amazing scenery down below to admire. However, the building is much more than an observation tower. It's a multi-venue leisure complex containing every form of entertainment imaginable. Inside, you will find an IMAX cinema, art gallery, wax museum, performance hall and even an aquarium.
10:00 hrs- 22:00 hrs (Last admission: 21:30 hrs)
What You Get
Per person: Age 3 and Above
- Admission to 63 Art Observatory
- Admission to Aqua Planet 63
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
50, 63-ro Yeongdeungpo District, Seoul
서울특별시 영등포구 63로 50