63 Sky Art Observatory
Visit the 63 Square, a signature architectural landmark of South Korea and also the tallest gold-clad structure in the world
63 Square, formaly known as Hanhwa 63 City, is a skyscraper on Yeouido island boasting stunning views of the Han River and the city of Seoul. As one of the tallest and representative building in Korea, 63 Square offers Panoramic views of Seoul at 63 Art observatory as well as unique marine experiences at Aqua Planet 63.
Located on 60th floor of 63 building, 63 Art provides the best view of Seoul as well as amazing art experience as it has been recently remodelled to an art museum, offering a place for art exhibitions, magic shows, and a variety of cultural experiences.
10:00 hrs- 22:00 hrs (Last admission: 21:30 hrs)
What You Get
Per person: Age 3 and Above
- Admission to 63 Art Observatory
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
50, 63-ro Yeongdeungpo District, Seoul
서울특별시 영등포구 63로 50