Yeomiji Botanical Garden
Enter a botanical wonderland filled with colorful flowers and lush green plants!
Located within Jungmun Tourist Complex, Yeomiji Botanical Garden is a must-visit greenhouse garden that is home to about 2,000 tropical and subtropical plants. Come spend a lovely day strolling around the peaceful garden and visit all 20 small themed gardens.
Daily: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Last admission: 5:30pm
What You Get
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
93 Jungmungwangwang-ro, Saekdal-dong, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea