Enjoy kayaking on one of the most beautiful beaches in Jeju Island!
With a name meaning “a place where the moon rests,” Woljeongri Beach is as attractive as its name with waters so clear that you can see straight to the ocean floor. The beaches in Woljeongri area are famous for their emerald water and are perfect places to experience kayaking on the ocean. You will get to paddle a see-through kayak and enjoy the breathtaking blue ocean scenery.
Daily: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Last admission: 5:00pm
What You Get
- 20-minute kayak experience
- Use of transparent kayak/paddles/life jacket
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Taboka Transparent Kayak Woljeong branch
1400-4, Woljeong-ri, Gujwa-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do (제주특별자치도 제주시 구좌읍 월정리 1400-4)