See Jeju from the sky!
Jeju Island is famous for its beautiful landscape scenery and paragliding is the perfect outdoor activity to take in a 360-degree view of this wonderful island. On this experience, paragliding experts will choose the best place with good wind conditions for paragliding and take you for an unforgettable ride!
Geum Oreum is a parasitic cone located on western part of Jeju Island and from this takeoff point, you will get to see the beautiful countryside of West Jeju. On a clear day, you will be able to see as far as Chagwido Island.
Daily: 11:00- 16:00
Last ride at 15:00
What You Get
- 7~10 minute tandem paragliding
- 1~2 minute video
Things to note:
You must be at least 30kg ands the maximum weight limit is 90kg(198lb)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Near Geum Oreum (meeting point at 1288 Hanchang-ro, Hallim-eub, Cheju, Jeju-do)
산1-1 Geumak-ri, Hallim-eub, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea