Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson
Cruise through Jeju’s cobalt-blue ocean with your own paddle board!
Have you ever tried stand up paddle boarding? If not, go for this beginner-friendly stand up paddle (SUP) class near the Eastern seashore of Jeju Island. You will learn basic paddle stroke techniques, performance stances, and safety briefing so that you can paddle on your own later. Just get ready to soak up Jeju’s beautiful sceneries while riding paddle board!
Daily: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Closed on Tues and Thurs from Nov to May
What You Get
- English speaking instructor
- Paddle board rental
- Safety equipment rental
- 30-minute basic lesson
- Personal Expenses
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Family Castle Pension