Soingook Miniature Theme Park
Korea’s largest miniature theme park!
At Soingook Miniature Theme Park, you will feel just like Gulliver from Gulliver’s Travels with all the cool miniature architectures of the world. There are more than 100 miniature architectures from over 30 countries including the Great Wall, Taj Mahal, the Moai statues of Easter Island and some famous landmarks of Korea. You will love spending time here taking fun pictures with your friends and family.
Last Admission: 5:30pm
What You Get
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1878 Jungsanganseo-ro, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea