Seongsan Ilchulbong & Udo Ferry Cruise
Cruise on the glistening waters and absorb the wonderful view of Seongsan Ilchulbong & Udo Island!
With this ticket, you will get on a ferry cruise at Seongsan Port, on the east coast of Jeju, and view the beautiful scenery of Jeju island as well as unique geological formations, such as cliffs and caves. Udo Island, an island located off the eastern coast of Jeju, is famous for its distinct coastal landscape formed by the waves. The ferry will also take you near the Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, a massive crater that formed 5,000 years ago due to a volcanic eruption and now is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Ferry Timing: 15:00
What You Get
- Ferry Cruise Ticket
- Udo Maritime Park Entrance Fee
- Personal Expense
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Seongsanpohang Passenger Terminal
South Korea, Jeju-do, Seogwipo-si, Seongsan-eup, Seongsandeungyong-ro, 130-21 #63643