Sea Walking in Jeju
Discover the underwater world of Jeju on an exciting sea walking experience!
If you’re looking for an extraordinary experience in Jeju Island, sea walking is the answer! Imagine walking through the ocean ground and feeding the fish underwater. Located in Seongsan-eup near the famous Seongsan Inchulbong and Udo Island, Jeju Ocean Park offers a sea walking experience, a new sea sport that allows a person to enjoy the underwater world without the hassle of mastering scuba skills. You can walk underwater with a constant supply of fresh air pumped into your helmet as you enjoy the underwater world of Jeju Island. Once you submerge you will experience the undersea world up close, and you will feel somewhat like Neil Armstrong walking on the moon!
What You Get
- Sea walking equipment
- English speaking tour staff
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Jeju Ocean Park 제주오션파크
114 Siheunghadong-ro, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo, Jeju-do, South Korea