Sanbangsan Mountain Carbonate Hot Springs
Soothe your body at Sanbangsan Mountain Carbonate Hot Springs!
Sanbangsan Mountain Carbonate Hot Spring is unique hot spring where you dip yourself in a tub of naturally carbonated water. Release your stress and relax your tense muscles from exploring Jeju Island in the fizzy tubs. The carbonated water is known to relax your body in various ways. With both indoor and outdoor areas, come and experience a truly special type of natural water!
Daily: 06:00am - 00:00am
Outdoor Hot Spring Pool: 11:00am - 23:00pm
Jjimjilbang( korean Sauna): 24 Hours
* Please note that the price is not inclusive of the outdoor hot spring and sauna
What You Get
- Personal Expense
- Outdoor Hot Spring
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
192 Sagyebung-ro41beon-gil, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea