Kayaking in Hado Sea
Enjoy Jeju Island by kayaking out to the beautiful Hado Sea.
Hado Beach is located in the northeastern part of Jeju Island near Udo Island and Seongsan Ilchulbong (Sunrise Peak). The beach is famous for its clear water and provides a spectacular view of Udo Island, a small island right next to Jeju Island. After having a brief 5-minute safety course on shore, you can easily get used to maintaining balance on the kayak.
Daily: 9:00am - 6:00pm
What You Get
- Kayak rental for 1 hour
- A brief safety course
- Use of shower facility
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There