Jeju Stone Park
Walk along the course trails and learn about the history of Jeju Island!
Stones and rocks have been deep rooted in Jeju Island’s culture for a very long time and at Jeju Stone Park you will get to know all about the unique culture. At this vast cultural and ecological park, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery and see many interesting stone sculptures and formations.
Daily: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Last admission: 5:00pm
Closed on e4very first monday of each month
Free entrance on every last wednesday of each month
What You Get
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
2023 Namjo-ro, Jochon-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea