Jeju Natural Stone Art Museum
Learn and experience how Jeju Island was formed at the Natural Stone Art Museum!
Jeju Natural Stone Art Museum, also known as Seokbujak Museum, is located in Seogwipo City. You can experience the historical side of Jeju Island's nature, such as rock plants, wildflowers, and basaltic rocks found in Jeju Island. The geographic history of Jeju Island is displayed throughout the exhibition along with an outdoor observatory and ginseng culture room. Follow the course to observe each historical site and enjoy the learning experience offered by the museum!
Daily: 08:00am - 05:30pm
Last Admission: 04:00pm
What You Get
- Jeju Natural Stone Art Museum Admission
*Children under age of 7 are free to enter without a ticket. Please provide identification on the day of visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
8941 Iljudong-ro, Hogeun-dong, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 호근동 일주동로 8941