Jeju Alive Museum
Take a mystical artistic journey at Jeju Alive Museum!
Located in Jungmun tourist complex, Alive Museum Jeju is a magical place where your imaginations become reality. You can take extraordinary pictures under different themes that create 3D illusions. It has five main themes including optical illusion art, digital art, objet art, sculpture art and Provence art. Through these themes, you might look like you're under attack by a shark or hanging on a cliff. Come and make the picture even more realistic & fun by posing creatively with friends or families!
Last admission: 8:30pm
What You Get
Please note that Jeju Alive Museum ticket is only available if you drive to the attraction. For group tourists with a charter bus & guide or individual visitors woth driver hire or taxi would be rejected entry.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
South Korea, Jeju-do, Seogwipo-si, 특별자치도, Saekdal-dong, 2629 KR