Come and have fun at the biggest and most amazing theme park in Jeju Island, Hallim Park!
Hallim Park offers a variety of beautiful walks and landscaped gardens with stunning floral displays. Visitors are able to enjoy seasonal and exotic flowers every month, such as daffodils in January and camellias in the early winter. Along with beautiful botanic gardens, Hyeopjaegul and Ssangyonggul caves are two not-to-be-missed attractions at this place. Hallim Park is a truly enjoyable place for both children and adults.
February:Plum Flower Festival
March:Cherry Blossom Festival
May:Bougainvillea/Wild Flower Festival
September:Spider Lily Festival
October: Cosmos & Pink Muhly Festival
December: Camellia Festival
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
300 Hallim-ro, Hallim-eub, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea