Surround yourself with nature in the scenic Gotjawal Forest, about 1 million square meters large
Ecoland Jeju is a forest theme park in Jeju Island which gives you a great chance to explore the primitive forest of Mt. Halla “Gotjawal”. It’s one of the most popular destinations in Jeju Island where thousands of visitors come by to see and feel the nature of Jeju by taking the Baldwin train, a special British train that looks like a train from the 1800s.
The park has 5 stations and each station has different themes to enjoy by order:
1) Main Station - The donut shaped main station is the start & the end point. There are various facilities such as the ticket booth, snack bar, restaurant, souvenir shop and central fountain plaza.
2) Eco Bridge station - A 300m long deck along the huge lake makes you feel as if you’re walking on the lake.
3) Lake Side station - There are several activities that you can do here: bumper boat, relax at cafe over water, discovery zone, Don quixote & the windmill, and Samda garden
4) Picnic Garden station - Enjoy a picnic on the vast grass. This station also includes ‘Kids’ Town’ and ‘Eco Road’, the Gotjawal forest trail entirely covered with scoria.
5) Lavender, Green Tea & Rose Garden station - Visit a European style garden filled with herbs, roses and green tea leaves and lavender field over the secret fence.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
South Korea, Jeju-do, Jeju-si, Jochon-eup, 번영로
제주특별자치도 제주시 조천읍 번영로