Aqua Planet Jeju Scuba Diving
Explore the underwater world at Aqua Planet Jeju, one of the largest aquariums in Asia!
Aqua Planet Jeju boasts 48,000 marine animals, and the best way to appreciate this massive collection of sealife is to scuba-dive inside the aquarium. This experience requires no previous scuba-diving experience, so visitors in all levels are welcome to try. Get a glimpse of Jeju's beautiful sea life by exploring a miniature version of the island's ocean in the aquarium. Join this fun scuba diving and explore the mystical underwater life at Aqua Planet Jeju!
Daily: 10:30am/ 12:30pm/ 2:30pm/ 4:30pm/ 5:30pm
What You Get
- Scuba diving equipment rental
- Basic instructions for scuba diving
- English speaking scuba diving instructor
- Aqua Planet Jeju entrance ticket
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Aqua Planet Jeju
95 Seopjikoji-ro, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea