VAUNCE Trampoline Park Busan
Hop around the trampoline at the biggest trampoline park in Busan!
Vaunce Trampoline Park is definitely the best place to spend time with your kids or friends. Jumping and hopping around the trampolines will fill your day up with an energetic vibe. After warming up through jumping, try climbing the wall like a spiderman! A bunch of different kinds of activities are waiting for you at the Vaunce Trampoline Park Busan center!
Monday- Friday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday- Sunday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Last Admission: 7:00pm
What You Get
- 2 hours pass
- Vaunce grip socks
Minimum requirement for participation:
- Minimum age: 36 months
- Height: 100cm
Things to note:
- GUardians who only want to watch have to purchase a guardian ticket on the day. It would cost 5000 won.
- For every extra 10 mins from the basic 2 hours, you would be charged 2000won
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
B102, THE W, 145 Bunpo-ro, Yongho-dong, Nam-gu, Busan, South Korea