Traditional Korean Food Cooking Class in Busan
Try authentic Korean dishes filled with fresh ingredients on your dining table!
If you are fascinated by Korean food, how about learning how to cook Korean traditional dishes? Cooking is the best way to meet new friends and learn about cultures. During the cooking session, you will master 3 to 4 Korean cuisines such as bibimbap (mixed rice with vegetables), seaweed soup, and green onion pancake. Prepare what you learned by referring to the recipes that received in the class, then share these tasty meals with your loved ones!
Duration: 2hrs 30 mins
What You Get
- English speaking teacher
- Korean cooking class
- Cooking ingredients & utensils
- Cooking recipes
- Korean traditional drinks & desserts
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Bapsang Cooking Class Office
37 Marine city 3-ro, U-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea
부산광역시 해운대구 우동 마린시티3로 37