Taekwondo Experience Class In Busan
Train yourself with Taekwondo, the most recognized Korean traditional martial art, in Busan!
Take the opportunity to strengthen your body and learn Korean culture with this perfect Taekwondo class! You will get to see amazing Taekwondo demonstrations from experienced masters. Relieve your stress and workout your body by learning various kinds of kicks and self-defense. After learning the basic skills, try breaking a wooden board with the skills you've learned throughout the class.
What You Get
- Taekwondo class in English (80 min)
- Taekwondo uniform rental
Things to note:
- Please bring a T-Shirt on the day to wear beneath your uniform.
- Minimum age: 4 years old
- For children younger than 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
10F, 16-2 Daeyeon 3 (sam)-dong, Nam-gu, Busan, South Korea (부산광역시 남구 황령대로 492번길 8, 10층)