Get unlimited travel on KORAIL with the KR pass. Choose between consecutive passes or flexible pass to plan road trips away from Seoul. Travel to over 600 stations via 80 different routes, you take scenic routes and stop off along the way for more exposure of Korea. Go beyond the cities of Seoul and Busan to explore more adventures along the way. It only takes 2.5 hours from Seoul to Busan with KORAIL.
Hop on any KORAIL-managed trains at over 600 stations and you can basically go anywhere in Korea with this pass!
KR Pass Includes:
- High-Speed trains: KTX, KTX-Sancheon
- Conventional trains: ITX-Saemaeul, Saemaeul, Mugunghwa, Nuriro, ITX-Cheongchun
- Tourist trains: A-train (Jeongseon Arirang Train), DMZ-train, G-Train (West Gold Train), O-train (Central Inland Region Tour Train), S-train (Namdo Sea Sightseeing Train), V-train
KR Pass excludes:
- SRT: Suseo High Speed Railway
- Seoul Metropolitan Subway
- You are unable to travel to Busan directly from Incheon Airport via the KTX. In the case if you require, please get AREX then transfer to KTX at Seoul Station.
Korail Seat reservation is not available on Korean Holidays. Please refer to the schedule
on Korean Holidays.
What You Get
Adult: Age 13 and above
Child: Age 4 -12
For Children under age of 4, a pass is not required however the child would not have a seat allocated to him/her.
- Flexible Day Pass (2/4 days within a 10 days period)
- Selected Train routes
- First Class seats (Chargeable)
- Personal Expense
- For reservation of seats, please access here and make seat reservations prior to travel date.
- Please print out your train tickets after making seat reservations.
- If first-class seats are selected, the extra fees will be automatically charged (payable with credit card).
- Specific seats reservation is available only 2 times a day. (1 time per each route per pass, Max 2 routes a day)
- Please assist to double check when submitting your passport information. There is a strict no amendment policy for submitting incorrect passenger information (i.e. incorrect spelling for names, first/last names switched, wrong passport number, wrong date of birth format, etc.) Amendments would be regarded as cancellation and will be subjected to the cancellation policy of the operator.
- This pass is only available to non-Korean passport holders
- To purchase the pass, please select a specific start date for your pass. You may redeem your pass on/before the selected date. Should you require to change the travel start date, you may change it only once by going to the official site, however the travel start date should be 31 days within voucher issue date.
- Please note that you would only receive the KR pass within the month of travel. 1st date of travel must be within 31 days of KR pass Issue Date. For example, if your 1st travel date is May 1st, we can only process your booking from April 1st. If you booked more than 31 days in advance, you will have to wait to receive your voucher.
- If your child turns 13 years within 30 days of your selected travel date, you may still proceed to purchase child pass for your child. For example, you are travelling on 25th October and your child turns 13 on 20th October, if you purchased your pass by 25th September, you can still buy child pass for your child.
- Lost Passes will not be refunded
- Please contact KORAIL English Customer Service Center at +82-1599-7777 for direct inquiries regarding your pass.