Hadong Cherry Blossom Day Tour From Busan
Hwagae Market is one of the five biggest traditional market, which once flooded with people.
Ssanggyesa Temple is one of the most popular temples in the Jirisan area. The best time to visit this area is spring, as the 6 kilometer path from Hwagye Market to Ssanggyesa Temple is filled with blooming 600-year-old cherry blossom trees.
Hwagae Market is one of the five biggest traditional market, which once flooded with people.The market is one of the most visited attractions along with Ssanggyesa Temple and Jirisan Mountain due to it's location near a cherry blossom path.
06:20am Depart from Nampo Station Exit 5
06:30am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1
06:50am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
9:30am ~ 11:30am Hadong Ssanggyesa Temple
12:00pm ~ 2:30pm Hadong Hwagae Market (Include lunch time)
2:30pm Leave for Busan
4:50pm Arrive at Nampo station
5:00pm Arrive at KTX Busan Station
5:30pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station
What You Get
- Bread and water
- English and Chinese Speaking Staff
- Travel Insurance
- Other personal expenses
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You may present either a printed or mobile voucher to the staff at the meeting point of the tour.
Staff or driver will be wearing a badge with this logo as shown above. Please meet the staff at the designated exit.