Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Festival Day Tour
Spend a romantic day in Gyeongju, one of the most historic locations in Korea filled with pink cherry blossoms
Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Festival
Gyeongju, also called as "Museum without walls" due to its historic importance and cultural assets such as Cheomseondae(old star observatory) and royal tomb park across the town, has first begun the official cherry blossom festival began in 2017 in celebration of the many beautiful cherry blossom trees in full bloom. It offers the perfect atmosphere for a romantic weekend, a family day trip or for a million excuses to take memorable photos. The festival is also so full of fun activities and delicious street food.
✓ Spend a romantic day in Gyeongju, one of the most historic locations in Korea filled with pink cherry blossoms
✓ Explore the ancient sites and attractions with full of pink petals scattered all over the town
✓ Taste a variety of street snacks and maybe get interesting souvenirs from hundreds of stalls along the walk
✓ See stunning pink blossoms blooming at Bomun Lake where a variety of activities and performances will be taking place at every corner
✓ Take Insta-worthy photos with cherry blossoms blooming in the background
Upon arriving at the Bomun Tourist Complex in Gyeongju, you will see the vast lake in perfect harmony with splendid cherry blossom trees in bloom
This tour also includes an eastern Gyeongju historic site tour (such as Anapji, Cheomseongdae observatory,etc) where you will experience the calm ambience of ancient sites with cherry blossoms pink petals all over.
10:50am - 01:30pm
Bomun Tourist Complex Tour + Lunch
01:50pm - 04:30pm
Eastern Historic Site Tour
✓ This schedule is for reference only and is subject to change.
✓ Traveling time may take as twice as much time on Weekends and Public Holidays.
What You Get
- Round trip shuttle bus
- English- and Chinese-speaking tour staff
- Bread and water
Step 1 - Choose date, meeting point, number of people, and then complete payment
Step 2 - Check your Email Voucher
Step 3 - Meet the tour staff and show your Email Voucher
- If you are bringing any extra luggage such as a baby stroller or wheelchair, Please inform the tour operator after booking. (Contact number will be in your voucher.)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coveragefor cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com least 7calendar days before the tour date.
How to Get There
Staff/driver will be wearing a badge with this logo.
Wait outside the exit as it would be easier for you to identify the staff
08:20am KTX Busan Station Exit 1
08:40am Seomyeon Station Exit 12
09:20am Haeundae Station Exit 5