Daegu E-world Cherry Blossom Night Tour
Enjoy E-world Starlight Cherry Blossom Festival at Daegu.
E-world Starlight Cherry Blossom Festival: The collaboration of light festival and cherry blossom, will bring you the new experience and brilliant view of cherry blossom. With full of cherry blossom and colorful LED light festival, that will bring you to the whole new world surrounding with romantic atmosphere. Besides that, the festival will also have shows, difference experience, market that makes you have an unforgettable journey.
1:00pm Depart from Nampo Station Exit5
1:20pm Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit1
1:40pm Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit12
3:10pm Arrive at Daegu best cherry blossom spot
5:00pm Leave for Daegu E-world & Duryu Park
6:00pm Arrive at Daegu E-world(Dinner time)
9:00pm Leave for Busan
10:40pm Arrive at Seomyeon station
11:00pm Arrive at KTX Busan station
11:20pm Arrive at Nampo station
What You Get
- Bread and water
- English and Chinese Speaking Staff
- Travel Insurance
- Other personal expenses
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You may present either a printed or mobile voucher to the staff at the meeting point of the tour.
Staff or driver will be wearing a badge with this logo as shown above. Please meet the staff at the designated exit.