Cherry Blossom Day Tour Departing From Busan
Take Instagram-worthy photos with cherry blossoms blooming in the background
Cherry Blossom One Day Tour from Busan
If you visit Korea in spring, it is a must to include in your itinerary seeing mesmerising views of Korea's cherry blossom! This cherry blossom tour package takes you to 3 chosen locations near Busan to show you the best sight on that day. Considering cherry blossom being very vulnerable to weather change, the tour staff will carefully choose 3 destinations for you.
✓ Visit 3 places near Busan where you will see the stunning cherry blossom. You will find out the 3 places on the day of travel!
✓ Catch the short cherry blossom season at its very best. Each of the specially selected 3 destinations will ensure you see the best blossom views
✓ Take advantage of this free & easy tour where you can enjoy cherry blossom at your own pace
✓ See stunning pink blossoms blooming as well as exploring the towns and countryside near Busan
✓ Take Instagram-worthy photos with cherry blossoms blooming in the background
The tour staff will pick 3 places among the following:
- Ayang-Gyo, Keimyung University, Duryu Park, Palgongsan, E WORLD, Suseongmot
- Dalmaji-gil Road, Macdo Ecological Park, Samnak Ecological Park, Hwangnyeongsan Mountain, Oncheon-cheon, Yeonji Park , Namcheon-dong Cherry Blossom Road
10:00am - 12:00pm
01:00pm - 03:20pm
04:30pm - 06:00pm
✓ This schedule is for reference only and is subject to change.
✓ Traveling time may take as twice as much time on Weekends and Public Holidays.
What You Get
- Round trip shuttle bus
- English- and Chinese-speaking tour staff
- Entrance fee
- Gimbap & water
- Infant (0 - 35 months): Free of charge only when they do not occupy their own seat on the shuttle bus. Please inform the tour operator after booking. (Contact number will be in your voucher.) if you have infants.
Step 1 - Choose date, meeting point, number of people, and then complete payment
Step 2 - Check your Email Voucher
Step 3 - Meet the tour staff and show your Email Voucher
- If you are bringing any extra luggage such as a baby stroller or wheelchair, Please inform the tour operator after booking. (Contact number will be in your voucher.)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coveragefor cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org least 7calendar days before the tour date.
How to Get There
Staff/driver will be wearing a badge with this logo.
Wait outside the exit as it would be easier for you to identify the staff
08:20am KTX Busan Station Exit 1
08:40am Seomyeon Station Exit 12
09:20am Haeundae Station Exit 5