Busan Tower Observatory
You can either visit in the morning and see the dynamic view of Busan or visit at night and see the beautiful night scenery.
Busan tower in Yongdusan Park, a landmark of Busan, was built in 1973 and was renovated as Complex Cultural Facility by CJ Foodville in 2007. It has various programs with Busan's history and culture. Busan Tower is 120m and 69m above sea level. Night view your is especially popular as you can experience the beautify scenery through the media art.
Everyday: 10:00 ~ 20:00
Last Admission 19:30
What You Get
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
37-55 Yongdusan-gil, Jung-gu, Busan