Busan One Day Cultural Bus Tour
4 of the most popular MUST-visit spots in Busan
Complete your Busan tour with this cultural trip visiting 4 of the most popular MUST-visit spots in Busan! Enjoy the scenic ocean views and experience the dynamic beauty of Busan distinctive from any other places in Korea.
✓ Admire the amazing sights of nature at Taejongdae
✓ Save some steps and explore Taejongdae by hopping on the Danubi Train
✓ Feast for the eyes! Explore the colorful and artistic Gamcheon Cultural Village
✓ Challenge yourself to the glass bottom bridge! Unique way of sightseeing at the Songdo Skywalk
✓ Take a deep breath and relax at the peaceful temple Haedong Yonggungsa by the beautiful coastal area
Taejongdae is famous for its rocky beach surrounded by all kinds of trees. You will come to understand why people walk up to this place and pray for well being of their lovers.
Gamcheon Cultural Village
Famed as Korea's Santorini, this little village started attracting more and more attention as people started discovering its petite but artistic and unique charm. Even the walls of the whole village are special- it is filled with murals and art pieces! The brightly colored houses and strong artistic vibes is surely one of a kind.
Korea's longest ocean skywalk. Songdo Skywalk has been particularly beloved by Korean because of its size. It is 365m Long!
Temples in Korea are usually in the mountains but this one is by the sea near the beautiful coastal area. On the morning of the Lunar New Year, Buddhist devotees come to make a wish to this unique temple. Marvel at the magnificent view and make a wish.
09:50am - 10:50am
Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
11:30am - 02:20pm
Taejongdae* + Lunch
02:40pm - 03:40pm
04:00pm - 05:10pm
Gamcheon Culture Village
* Taejongdae Danubi Train does not operate on rainy days. Taejongdae can be substituted by other location in that case.
- This schedule is for reference only and is subject to change.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the normal time on Weekends and Public Holidays.
What You Get
- English- and Chinese-speaking tour staff
- Taejongdae Danubi Train ticket*
- Meals, drinks
- Guide commentary
- Infants (0-35 months): Free of charge only when they do not occupy their own seat on the shuttle bus. Please inform the tour operator after booking. (Contact number will be on your voucher.) if you have infants.
Step 1 - Choose date, meeting point, number of people, and then complete payment
Step 2 - Check your Email Voucher
Step 3 - Meet the tour staff and show your Email Voucher
- If you are bringing any extra luggage such as a baby stroller or wheelchair, Please inform the tour operator after booking. (Contact number will be in your voucher.)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coveragefor cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com least 7calendar days before the tour date.
How to Get There
Staff/driver will be wearing a badge with this logo.
Wait outside the exit as it would be easier for you to identify the staff
08:20am KTX Busan Station Exit 1
08:40am Seomyeon Station Exit 12
09:20am Haeundae Station Exit 5