Busan City Tour Bus (Loop Tours)
Want to visit all the famous tourist attractions in Busan in one day? Get a discounted ticket for the Busan City Tour Bus - Loop Tours for a convenient and affordable way to visit Busan's top attractions!
This hop-on, hop-off bus stops at famous attractions such as Haedong Yonggungsa Temple (a beautiful temple over the sea), Songjeong Beach (beach with dense pine forest), Haeundae Beach, Gwangalli Beach, Busan Museum, Hwangryeongsan Mt. and many more.
Hop on any bus for the 4 lines which cover basically every must-viist attractions in Busan
- Red Line(Busan Station↔Haeundae)
- Green Line(Yonghoman↔Oryukdo Islets)
- Blue Line(Haeundae↔ Yonggungsa)
- Yellow Line(Yonggungsa↔Gijang Market)
✓ Explore all of Busan with this pass
A great opportunity that allows you to freely get on and off the bus and travel around all Busan with just one ticket. Get the same tickets at a cheaper price than if you buy at the counter.
Bus departs every 30 mins from 9:30am to 04:30pm. Please check the schedule.
What You Get
- Child under 36 months can board for free
- For non-korean citizens. Please bring along your passport or ID for verification.
- Please present your ID for age verification if you are purchasing a young adult ticket/have a child under 36 months
✓ Tickets for Busan City Tour Bus (Loop Tour)
✓ Unlimited transfers on 4 lines (Blue, Red, Green, Yellow)
Step 1 - Choose date, number of people and proceed to checkout page to complete payment.
Step 2 - Upon successful booking, you will receive a Email Voucher with a Confirmation Number. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of booking.
Step 3 - Show the Email Voucher with Confirmation Number on your mobile phone to the Ticket Office to redeem your paper tickets.
- Tip: The tour bus often gets fully booked up during peak seasons (especially during August).
- For Busan Loop Buses, we strongly advise you not to take it on the weekends and holidays as you might have to wait 1-2 hours to board the bus at each bus stop.
- Buses are dispatched randomly so it could be any one of these – Open-Decker bus / Double-Decker Bus / One-Decker Bus.
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at Busan City Tour Information Center
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
How to Get There
✓ You MUST first redeem your ticket at Busan City Tour Information Center (2nd floor of Busan Station).Once you've received your paper ticket, you can hop on a bus from any location you want.
✓ Redemption is possible only on the date of use. Redemption in advance is not available.
Busan City Tour Information Center (at Busan Station)
Address (English): 2nd Foor of Busan Station (206, Jungang-daero, Dong-gu, Busan)
Address (Korean): 부산광역시 동구 중앙대로 206 부산역 2층
1) If you are boarding from Busan Station
✓ The bus departs every 30 mins from 9:30am to 04:30pm. Please check the schedule.
✓ Boarding location: With your back facing Busan Station, the bus stop is on your left-hand side, in front of Arirang Hotel (Exit 3).
✓ Please find a bus with "BUTI" logo on it
2) If you are not boarding from Busan Station
✓ Please download the "Busan City Tour Bus App" before you go on the tour to have a 100% experience! The app has detailed English/Chinese/Japanese audio guides that provides information on the tourist attractions you get to visit as you take the tour bus.
✓ You will find bus stops with BUTI on it.
*Due to traffic congestion, the bus will skip "Songjeong Beach Station(Blue line)" on Weekends & Holidays. Please use "Songjeong Station" instead.