Boseong Green Tea Festival 2020 (From Busan)
If you're a fan of green tea, the Boseong Green Tea Fields should be #1 on your list of places to see in Korea
Boseong Green Tea Festival is held every May in Boseong Tea Plantation listed on "31 Beautiful Sights on This Incredible Planet" by CNN, USA.
Tea Festival was held at the tea plantation on the hillside of Hwalseongsan Mountain on May 12, 1985 with pride in being the largest tea producer and the cradle of the tea industry in Korea. Since Boseong has held a variety of tea events including the ritual for Tea God to pray for a good harvest of tea, Picking Tea Leaves, Making Tea and Tea Lady Contest, Tea festival was held together with the 12th Boseong Citizens' Day in 1986. It has been elevating itself as the representative tea culture festival in Korea.
07:20am Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
08:00am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
08:20am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1
08:40am Depart from Nampo Station Exit 5
12:30pm~5:00pm Enjoy Boseong Green Tea Festival (Korean Tea Culture Park + Daehan Dawon Green Tea Plantation)
5:00pm Leave for Busan
8:30pm Arrive at Nampo Station
8:40pm Arrive at KTX Busan Station
9:00pm Arrive at Seomyeon station
9:40pm Arrive at Haeundae Station
What You Get
✓ English speaking staff
✓ Admission tickets
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You may present either a printed or mobile voucher to the staff at the meeting point of the tour.
Staff or driver will be wearing a badge with this logo as shown above. Please meet the staff at the designated exit.