Discover the city's best well-kept secrets and the different dacades of Singapore on a walkabout of the tourist track.
Embark on a journey with XploreSG, learn about the history and culture of the sunny island by foot. Discover the city's best well-kept secrets and the different dacades of Singapore on a walkabout of the tourist track.
Come! Join our Day Tour taking you on fusion of both Hertiage and Modern places of Singapore.
You can also choose to join the Night Tour to view the gorgeous night scenery of Singapore skyline, located at Marina Bay.
Day Tour: 3.30 PM (unless other specified)
Please reach the meet up point by 3.15 pm sharp.
Night Tour: 7.20 PM (unless other specified)
Please reach the meet up point by 7.10 pm sharp.
What You Get
Day Tour includes the following attractions:
- Thian Hock Keng Temple and Wall Mural
- 227 SOUTH BRIDGE ROAD MURALS
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
- Sago Street (Street of death)
- Old Opium Den
- Old Coolie House
Night Tour includes the following attractions:
- Garden By The Bay RHAPSODY
- MBS SPECTRA LIGHT SHOW
- RIVER CRUISE (40 Minutes)
- MERLION PARK
Tour Duration is estimated to be 3 hours to 3 hours 30 mins.
Terms and Conditions
- Latecomers will need to attend the tour the next day.
- This is a walking tour.
- Wear light clothes and comfort shoes
- In the event of weather condition, there will be a reroute
- Top up would be required for private tour
How to Get There
Day Tour: Telok Ayer MRT Station (DT18), Exit A (Street Level) (Please be at the meeting point at 3.15pm)
Night Tour: BayFront MRT Station (CE1), Exit D Control Station, Near 7-11 Store (Please be at the meeting point at 7.10 pm)