Singapore Cable Car
Take in panaromic views of Southern Singapore, Sentosa and Mount Faber as you travel on the cable car
Fly on the Mount Faber Line and Sentosa Line that makes up the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network with the Cable Car Sky pass. Take in the amazing aerial views from Faber Peak Singapore at Mount Faber, Harbourfront and Sentosa island with the only cableway that runs into and within Sentosa.
8.45am to 9.30pm daily
What You Get
Cable Car Sky Pass - Standard Tickets
Mount Faber Line + Sentosa Line
- Entry into Sentosa
- One round trip on both Mount Faber line and Sentosa line
||Age 13 - 59 years old
||Age 4 -12 years old
Terms and Conditions
- Valid 90 days from date of purchase
- Free admission for child below 3 years old
- Please present your voucher at any of the Sentosa Ticketing Counters to collect your admission ticket.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
By MRT & Cable Car
If you are coming by from HarbourFront MRT station, take Exit B towards HarbourFront Centre. Cross the link bridge (beside KFC, level 2) to get to Singapore Cable Car at HarbourFront Tower Two. Tickets are available at HarbourFront Tower Two ground floor.
Faber Peak Singapore is approximately 5 - 7 minutes from Harbourfront Station (alight at Mount Faber Station).