Singapore Attractions Flexi Pass
Discover more of Singapore with unlimited travel on Singapore's buses, trains and exclusive perks and discounts!
Discover more of Singapore with the Singapore Tourist Pass Plus!
Make the most of your time to discover what this amazing and vibrant city has to offer, from inexpensive scrumptious dining to one-of-a-kind shopping to heart-thumping entertainment and unlimited travel on Singapore's bus services, MRT and LRT trains*. The Pass will also enable you to enjoy great savings while maximizing your travel experience in this beautiful and irresistible city.
What are the opening hours for the different attractions?
• Singapore Zoo - 8.30am to 6pm daily
• Singapore Night Safari - 7.30pm to 12am daily
• Singapore River Safari - 10am to 7pm daily
• Jurong Bird Park - 8.30am to 6pm daily
• Wings of Time - 7.40pm / 8.40pm daily
• Singapore Cable Car - 8.45am to 9.30pm daily
• Sentosa Merlion - 10am to 8pm daily
• Gardens by the Bay - 9am to 9pm daily
• CR Xplore Tour (Day/Night) - 4pm to 7pm / 8pm to 11pm daily
• Asia Pacific Brewery Tour - Tuesdays to Sundays, 1pm-5pm hourly
What You Get
Your STP Flexi Pass Includes:
- A Singapore Tourist Pass^/special ez-link transport card that offers tourists unlimited travel on Singapore’s basic bus services, MRT and LRT trains for a period of 3 consecutive days*
- Printed Vouchers to visit any of the following attractions in 3/5 Consecutive Days ( 3 Days pass is entitled to 3 attractions , 5 days pass is entitled to 5 attractions) :
- Singapore Zoo
- Singapore Night Safari
- Singapore River Safari
- Jurong Bird Park
- Wings of Time
- Singapore Cable Car
- Sentosa Merlion
- Gardens by the Bay
- Changi Recommends Xplore Tour (Day/Night)
- Asia Pacific Brewery Tour
- Customers can top up $72 and choose to get physical tickets for either USS (Worth $79) or the Sentosa Fun Pass (80 Tokens). This is applicable only for adults. For children, a top-up of $52 will get them physical tickets for USS (Worth $59).
Terms and Conditions
Kindly redeem voucher at any Changi Recommends counter located in Singapore Changi Airport.
Voucher will not be recognised at any Transitlink Office.
Pass coverage of the day begins from your first usage to the end of public transport for that day.
Usage of 3-day card must be consecutive days.
Unlimited travel is applicable for basic public bus and train services. The pass excludes rides on premium services such as Sentosa Express, RWS8, Fast Forward, Night Rider and Nite Owl buses.
Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and used on more than one occasion.
The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
Voucher is valid for 60 days from date of purchase.
Additional Terms and Conditions
*Unlimited travel is activated upon first usage of pass and valid for 3 consecutive calendar days.