Singapore Attractions Flexi Pass
Discover more of Singapore with unlimited travel on Singapore's buses and trains and choose to visit the attractions of your choice!
Discover more of Singapore with the Singapore Attractions Flexi Pass!
Make the most of your trip to discover what this amazing city has to offer, from inexpensive scrumptious dining to one-of-a-kind shopping to heart-thumping entertainment and unlimited travel on Singapore's bus services, MRT and LRT trains*. The Pass will enable you to choose to visit your preferred Singapore attractions. You will enjoy great savings while maximizing your travel experience in this beautiful and irresistible city.
Choose any 3 or 5 attractions of your choice to visit at your own convenience, from more than 10 attractions in Singapore.
Address and Operating Hours:
- Singapore Zoo - 8.30am to 6pm daily [80 Mandai Lake Rd Singapore 729826]
- Singapore Night Safari - 7.30pm to 12am daily [80 Mandai Lake Rd Singapore 729826]
- Singapore River Safari - 10am to 7pm daily [80 Mandai Lake Rd Singapore 729826]
- Jurong Bird Park - 8.30am to 6pm daily [2 Jurong Hill Singapore 628925]
- Wings of Time - 7.40pm / 8.40pm daily [50 Beach View Singapore 098604]
- Singapore Cable Car - 8.45am to 9.30pm daily [1 Harbourfront Ave, tower 2 Keppel Bay Tower, Singapore 098632]
- Sentosa Merlion - 10am to 8pm daily [30 Imbiah Rd Singapore 099958]
- Gardens by the Bay - 9am to 9pm daily, last entry at 8pm [18 Marina Gardens Dr Singapore 018953]
- Xplore Day Tour - 3.30pm - 6.30pm (Be at the meet up point at 3.15pm) [Telok Ayer MRT Station Exit 'A', Street Level]
- Xplore Night Tour - 7.20pm - 10.20pm (Be at the meet up point at 7.10pm sharp) [Bayfront MRT Station Exit 'D', outside 7-11 Store]
- Asia Pacific Brewery Tour - Tuesdays to Sundays, 1pm-5pm hourly [459 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim Singapore 639934]
- Axe Factor SG - Mondays to Thursdays, 12pm to 10pm / Fridays 12pm to 1am / Saturdays 10am to 1am / Sundays 10am to 10pm [200 Turf Club Rd, #01-32A The Grandstand Singapore 287994]
- Holey Moley Golf Club - Mondays & Tuesdays 12pm to 1am / Wednesdays to Fridays 12pm to 2am / Saturdays & PH 10am-2am / Sundays 10am to 10pm [3B River Valley Rd, Clarke Quay Singapore 179024]
- National Museum of SG – 10am to 7pm daily [93 Stamford Road Singapore 178897]
- Bounce SG – Mondays to Fridays 10am to 10am / Saturdays, Sundays & PH 9am to 10pm [Cineleisure 8 Grange Road #09-01 Singapore 239695]
- Funvee Open Top Bus - 9am to 5pm daily [City Tourist Hub, Marina Square Mall #01-207]
What You Get
Your Singapore Attractions Flexi Pass Includes:
A Singapore Tourist Pass^/special ez-link transport card that offers tourists unlimited travel on Singapore’s basic bus services, MRT and LRT trains for a period of 3 consecutive days*
Printed Vouchers to visit any of the following attractions in 3/5 Consecutive Days ( 3 Days pass is entitled to 3 attractions , 5 days pass is entitled to 5 attractions) :
Gardens by the Bay
Singapore Cable Car/ Sentosa Merlion/ Wings of Time
Xplore Day Tour - Highlights: Chinatown. Join the tour for a ride on Singapore Flyer!
Xplore Night Tour - Hightlights: MBS Lightshow. Join tour for a night ride on the River Cruise!
Asia Pacific Brewery Tour - *Free cup of beer!*
Axe Factor SG - *1 hr of indoor axe throwing (think darts but axe)!*
Holey Moley Golf Club - *18 holes of mini golf* (20% off F&B)
National Museum of SG - *entry to permanent galleries*
Bounce SG - *massive indoor trampoline park* (Grip socks included)
Funvee Open Top Bus -*Green Route* Change for ticket at Marina Sq.
Customers can top up $72 and choose to get physical tickets for either USS (Worth $79) or the Sentosa Fun Pass (80 Tokens). This is applicable only for adults.
Terms and Conditions
Kindly redeem voucher at any Changi Recommends counter located in Singapore Changi Airport.
Voucher will not be recognised at any Transitlink Office.
Pass coverage of the day begins from your first usage to the end of public transport for that day.
Usage of 3-day card must be consecutive days.
Unlimited travel is applicable for basic public bus and train services. The pass excludes rides on premium services such as Sentosa Express, RWS8, Fast Forward, Night Rider and Nite Owl buses.
Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and used on more than one occasion.
The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
Voucher is valid for 60 days from date of purchase.
Additional Terms and Conditions
*Unlimited travel is activated upon first usage of pass and valid for 3 consecutive calendar days.