Situated between the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari, it also features the world’s largest freshwater aquarium.
From the magnificent Mississippi River to the charming Yangtze river, meander through Rivers of the World and open your eyes to a whole new underwater realm. Along the way, you will get to see intriguing animals in the Safari, including the world’s largest amphibian, the Chinese Giant Salamander, and the 2m long endangered Mekong Giant Catfish.
Wander in the Wild Amazonia exhibition and raft through the Amazon River Quest to see some truly magnificent “beasts”, such as the Jaguar and maned wolf. Don’t fancy the big cats and dogs? Drop by the Squirrel Monkey forest and say hello the free-range animals. Watch the squirrels and monkeys climb up and down the trees, and “fly” over your head!
Walk into the Amazon Flooded Forest exhibition and have your breath taken away by the sheer massiveness of the aquarium, and the picturesque scene of the tropical manatee swimming in it. All in all, the River Safari is a must-go for everyone, any age!
*Tickets are valid for Tourist Only
1000hrs - 1900hrs
13 years old and above
3 years old to 12 years old
Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists.
Please present the Changi Recommends e-voucher to gain entry to the attraction.
· Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
· Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of vocuhers caused by individual’s negligence.
· The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and used on more than one occasion.
· Valid 90 days from date of purchase
· The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
· Any alteration(s) on thee-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
· No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
Tickets are valid for Tourist Only
· Take the North South Line (Red) to Choa Chu Kang (NS1) Station.
· Board bus number 927. Alight outside the River Safari.
· Take the North South Line (Red) to Ang Mo Kio (NS16) Station.
· Board bus number 138. Alight outside the River Safari.
By Shuttle Bus:
· The Singapore Attractions Express Bus service has pick-up points around most major hotels and various locations in the city. For the specific roads and bus stops, please see here.
· Alight at the drop-off point at the main entrance of the River Safari.