The Night Safari gives its visitors a peek into the world of awe-inspiring creatures of the night—with over 2,500 animals for you to feast your eyes on. Plus, many of these animals are indigenous to Singapore. They include the endangered Asian Elephants, Malayan Tapirs, and Malayan Tigers. The animals live in the 35-hectare rainforest: Meek animals such as deer are allowed to roam freely about the safari, while the more ferocious ones like leopards are kept in enclosures. During your visit, make sure you get up close with the Malayan Megabats and Flying Squirrels, or at least say hello to the Kangaroos along the Wallaby Trail!
Please proceed to Singapore Zoo ticketing Counter to collect your Night Safari tickets
*Tickets are valid for Tourist Only
1915hrs - 0000hrs
Admission to Night Safari + Tram Ride
13 years old and above
3 years old to 12 years old
Please present the e-voucher at Singapore Zoo ticketing Counter to collect your Night Safari tickets
Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists.
· Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
· Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
· The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash and used on more than one occasion.
· The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
· Any alteration(s) on thee-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
Valid 90 days from date of purchase
· No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
Tickets are valid for Tourist Only
· Check out the Night Safari’s new Wallaby Trail, and discover the creatures of the night in Australia’s outback.
· Don’t miss the Night Safari’s iconic Creatures of the Night Show and learn about the natural behaviours of these nocturnal beasts in this highly interactive and informative showcase.
· Take the North South Line (Red) to Choa Chu Kang (NS1) Station.
· Board bus number 927, and alight outside the Night Safari.
· Take the North South Line (Red) to Ang Mo Kio (NS16) Station.
· Board bus number 138, and alight outside the Night Safari.
By Shuttle Bus:
· The Singapore Attractions Express Bus service has pick-up points around most major hotels and various locations in the city. For the specific roads and bus stops, please see here.
· Alight at the drop-off point at the main entrance of the Night Safari.