For lazier days under the sun, ride the tram and explore the Adventure River, which will bring you across rainforest parks, mysterious caves, and 12 other interesting themed exhibitions!
At Adventure Cove Waterpark, you can even swim along with over 20,000 docile fishes along the manmade coral reefs. At the same time, you may experience lagoon snorkelling at the Rainbow Reef, and play hide-and-seek with the schools of fishes. Alternatively, wade across the Ray Bay and feel the fins of the cartilaginous fishes brushing past you.
Don’t leave the kids out! The exciting playground facilities like the Seahorse Hideaway (a shallow swimming pool suitable for children) promise some hands-on fun for the children.Hungry? Have a satisfying meal at the Bay Restaurant, which serves both Asian and Western delicacies. Enjoy a feast on the balcony and look over at the waterpark from above.
1000 - 1900 hours
13 years old to 59 years old
4 years old to 12 years old
· The latest attraction, Wet Maze, invites you to challenge yourself and navigate your way out of an exciting two-level play area. Dodge those water blasters and jet sprays while you’re at it!
· Take the North-East Line (Purple) or Circle Line (Yellow) to HarbourFront station (NE1)/(CC29).
At Harbourfront Station, either:
o Board Sentosa Express at Level 3. Alight at Waterfront station, or
o Take RWS8 from Vivocity bus stop. Alight outside The Forum, or
o Walk using the Sentosa Boardwalk.
By Cable Car:
· Walk to Exit B within HarbourFront station (NE1)/(CC29).
· Follow signs to Singapore Cable Car station at HarbourFront Tower ll.
· Board cable car and disembark at Imbiah station.
· Take Sentosa Express. Alight at Waterfront station.
· Drop-off point: Resorts World Sentosa underground car park.
· Enter via The Forum and turn left to take the escalator up to level 1.
· Note: Gantry admission charges may apply.