Tickets for Porto Magic Train
Learn more about Porto's rich history on a magic train ride through its center, passing sites like Porto Cathedral!
Add some magic to your Porto trip with an off-the-rails train journey, and explore the culture of Portugal. Travel around the city's famous architecture and see the best of the historic center. After taking some photos, it's time for a wine tasting.
Learn more about the city's fortified wine – Port – inside one of Porto's oldest wine cellars, and enjoy some samples. Back aboard the train, you'll see more sights including the Carmelitas Church, not far from the famous Lello book store.
What You Get
- One loop on the Porto Magic Train
- 45-minute visit of the Real Companhia Velha cellar with 2 wine tasting (if selected)
- 50-minute cruise on the Douro River (if selected)
- Audio guide (available in English, Portuguese, French and Spanish)
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the meeting point and hop on the train
- You will then also receive the tickets for the cruise (if selected)
- If you have selected the river cruise: The staff will ask you to schedule the cruise when you arrive at the meeting point. It must be done after the train ride
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
R. de Saraiva de Carvalho 8, 4000-520, Porto