Tour all around the Island, see magnificent views, discover natural pools, lagoons and visit the volcanic caves if you wish. This tour can be personalized to your needs and likes.
Experience moments of pure adrenaline on this Azores tour as you travel across Terceira Island in an all terrain vehicle. Fasten your seat belt, and embark on an adventure through the interior of the island. You will travel comfortably in jeeps suitably equipped for the purpose and able to take you to places you did not even imagine existed.
This tour is for those looking for a unique experience and wanting to discover the stunning scenery of the Island of Bruma (Terceira Island) in the most radical way. Routes on secondary roads, which are not part of the usual tourist itineraries, are favored. These consist of narrow, beaten paths, which are used mostly by farmers. They are lined either by blue hydrangeas (Hortenses), large trees or rough walls of basaltic stone, which cut the green pastures. And most importantly, these lesser-known routes lead to breathtaking views.
Take the time to stop along the way, step out of the jeep and take a closer look at all the magical nature that surrounds you. Adventure yourself through the interior of the Island, taking in the breathtaking views, and discovering rarely-accessed roads lined with unique flora.
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup in Azores. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.