The Rabaçal 25 Fontes is one of the most beautiful places on Madeira Island, as it is the famous Levadas in the middle of the Laurissilva forest.
The Rabaçal 25 Fontes walk starts in the Rabaçal, a walk through the middle of the Laurissilva forest, through the irrigation canals that reach the lagoon from the 25 Fontes.
The origin of the name of the Levada of the 25 Fontes is due to the fact that there is a lagoon with 25 springs at the end of Levada, it is the most beautiful point of the whole walk with a large waterfall falling into a small lagoon. Throughout the tour you have an immense variety of species of flora and fauna to gaze at on the island of Madeira.
This Levada has a small passage from the north coast to the south coast, with a very interesting history due to its origin and the way it was built. It is one of the most famous of all the islands because of the unforgettable landscapes and sensations along the whole walk.
- For hiking it is advisable waterproof or similar jacket, comfortable clothing and shoes
- Pickup from your hotel or AirBnB in Funchal, Canico, Santa Cruz, and Machico, or at the Funchal cruise ships port
- After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.